Rather than doing a traditional interview-filled blog tour, Denise Jaden is celebrating the release of her new nonfiction writing book, FAST FICTION, by dropping tips about writing quickly at every stop of her blog tour, and offering some awesome prizes for commenting on any of these posts (including this one!)
The more you drop by and comment, the more chances you have to win these great prizes:
Denise's Fast Fiction Tip: Write about something you care deeply about.
The Prizes:It’s no accident that my first two published novels revolve around two sets of sisters. You see, I’ve never had a sister, and I think I’ve always been secretly jealous of people who understand that relationship first hand. I’ve taken that desire and let it fuel me through several novels. The more I start to understand about having a sister, the more complex the relationship seems. That, to me, has always been exciting, and I’ve spent many hours exploring the deep well of the sisterly relationships in my stories. That drive to know more has driven me to be able to write a lot of daily words and pursue finished novels. The more I care about my characters and their relationships, the more I need to tell their complete stories. Think about what it is you care enough about to carry you through an entire novel.
- Compliments of New World Library: They will be giving away A BOX of copies of FAST FICTION by Denise Jaden and GET IT DONE by Sam Bennett (US and Canada only):
- Compliments of Denise Jaden, TWO BOXES of great fiction (US Only). Details on Denise's blog.
- Audiobook copies of NEVER ENOUGH by Denise Jaden!
- A critique of your first five pages, compliments of Denise's agent, Michelle Humphrey from The Martha Kaplan Agency!
Praise for Fast Fiction:
Can't get a copy of FAST FICTION right now? I wonder if you'd consider helping out in other ways. I'd really appreciate any way that you can help!
- Ask your library or bookstore to bring in FAST FICTION
- Leave a review on Amazon (the more books are reviewed on Amazon, the more they will show up as suggestions for readers).
- Mention FAST FICTION on Facebook, Twitter, your blog, or pin a link to Amazon on Pinterest
Or, if the Rafflecopter Giveaway doesn't seem to be coming up on this blog, access it here: http://www.denisejaden.com/FastFictionContest.html